Good Afternoon Blue Devil Nation - Today we learned of the continued impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on our school-community, student-athletes and their families. We remain 'hopeful' that we can continue to provide our students a variety of high-quality educationally-based interscholastic-athletic programs for the 2020-2021 school year. We will follow our State Association (NYSPHSAA) and NYS Government Guidance, along with the recommendations from our Local, State and National Health Departments; however, we WILL BE PREPARED when the time comes to safely get our student-athletes back in action. Thank you for your patience and adherence to safety protocols, continue to check back here for updates and please be sure to reach out if you have any questions/concerns - Be Safe! https://victorbluedevils.rschoolteams.com/page/5405
Mr. Weimer The NYSPHSAA Officers’ decision includes:
• Delay Fall sports start date until Monday, September 21st (NYSPHSAA PAUSE)
• Cancel Fall Regional and State Championship events
• Waive seven-day practice rule
• Maintain current practice requirements
• Encourage geographic scheduling for games & contests
• Schools would have the option, if permitted by state officials, to offer off-season conditioning workouts.